- aceblush likes this
- lostbetweenthepages reblogged this from willrichardson and added:
- lostbetweenthepages likes this
- theartguy reblogged this from willrichardson
- teachers20 reblogged this from willrichardson
- ehoefler reblogged this from willrichardson
- colossalvitalityofillusion likes this
- willrichardson posted this
We’re now at a point where curators rule the content world, by collectively deciding whether content gets amplified or lost. As a result, quality of content is again starting to win out over quantity, with an assist from smarter search algorithms and the death of content farms….
Well, said Mr. Richardson! We are only getting starting with blogging at our school and if it helps kids think about their online reputations, digital citizenship, copy right, and is also a place to give them a voice, yay! We, as educators, are part of that group of people, who can help guide our students to becoming more aware of the world beyond the classroom and beyond themselves.